We are searching for the right person who has extensive experience with managing people, staying organized,
creating events that draw a crowd, and thinking outside the box to help our brand stand out online, on campus,
and around Westwood. We are on the search for someone who understands the simplicity of the BoxCamp brand, and
can work with our team to ensure brand consistency on campus and in the Westwood neighborhood. This position is
ideal for a self-starter and is very flexible.
The right candidate will research our brand and get a feel for what we’re after!
The ideal fit: You are looking for more than just a job - a place on a team that is
small but efficient. You have extensive experience and a special love for both design and creating
intuitive marketing content. Ideally, you enjoy making memes and creating graphics in your friend
groups and clubs, and are socially conscious to anything and everything trending. You are a self-starter
and are capable of making and carrying-out a full marketing plan for BoxCamp, focused on social media
and guerilla marketing. You are a risk taker, have phenomenal attention to detail and take great pride
in your work.
Marketing Position Job Specifications
- Work alongside the CEO to create full and complete marketing plan for BoxCamp encompassing all key areas of weekly marketing tasks and schedule of events/launch.
- Responsible for hiring and management for all marketing initiatives including:
- Targeted Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Manage flyering both on campus and in Westwood
- Manage guerilla marketing including chalkboarding/banners, email outreach, etc.
- Facebook posts on student pages
- Snapchat filters
- Plan out marketing campaigns and promotions for the business
- Brainstorm and present new ideas to push business forward
- Choose and help create content for BoxCamp Facebook Page and Twitter
- Create emails to promote BoxCamp to past customers
- Help with hiring and activation of flagship tables in Sproul and Rieber
- Promote BoxCamp brand by ordering and hiring giveaways of SWAG
- Create promotional giveaways and on campus events to gain traction
Fill out our application here!
After you apply, we will be in contact with a quick sample task! We’d love to see how
you work and check out your creativity. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.